- Download Reagle App on App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Install and setup your Reagle Smart lock.
- Prepare a home wireless access point that connects to the internet.
2. Power on Reagle Gateway
- Plug the power adapter into your indoor power outlet.
- You can plug the Gateway into the power adapter with or without the extension cable.
- It is recommended to place the Gateway not more than 20ft away from your Reagle smart lock. Avoid any obstacles such as walls or furniture that could interfere with the wireless signal.
- The system boot up time is about 10s and the LED will stay RED at this moment.
- After the Gateway is successfully powered up, the LED will start to blink red to indicate that the Gateway is ready for pairing. Press “+” icon in the menu of the Reagle App and choose Reagle Gateway.
- Follow the instructions in the APP to configure your Gateway. You will need to enter SSID/PASSWORD of your wireless access point. The whole pairing process may take several minutes.
4. Check Gateway Status
- After the Reagle Gateway is paired with your lock, you can check Gateway status in the Reagle app.
- In the Reagle App, choose the lock which is paired with the Gateway and go to the "Settings".
- Tap the Gateway tab and then you can see the Gateway info.